Wimbledon International Short Film Festival
All films must be less than 15 minutes duration including title sequences and credits. So make it short. You can have real impact in a few minutes or even seconds. Shorter films have an equal chance of an award as longer ones.
categories & prizes
- The Wimbledon Film Club Award for Best Film – £500 prize towards the filmmaker’s next film
- Best Animated Film
- Best Student Film (filmmakers in schools, colleges and universities in the UK and International)
- The Marcus Beale Architects award for Best Documentary
- Best London Filmmaker (any film that is either made in Greater London or made by a filmmaker who lives or works in Greater London)
All entries will be considered for the ‘Best Film’ award.
entry fees & rules for 2017
- Early Bird Deadline – 1 February 2017
- Regular Deadline – 1 June 2017
- Late Deadline – 1 July 2017
- The Festival awards night will be held on 7 October 2017
- Click here to read the rules of entry for WISFF 2017.
Please note the judges’ decisions are final and neither they nor the Wimbledon International Short Film Festival organisers will enter into discussions.
Films will be judged upon their creativity, technical aptitude and the clarity of ideas or narrative.