Wimbledon International Short Film Festival
All films must be less than 15 minutes duration including title sequences and credits. So make it short. You can have real impact in a few minutes or even seconds. Shorter films have an equal chance of an award as longer ones.
Categories & prizes
All category-winning directors receive 12 months’ team licence for Cut To: Plan’s latest film project software. This lets 3 users manage, plan and colloborate on your next filmmaking project.
- The Wimbledon Film Club Award for Best International Film – £250 prize towards the filmmaker’s next film
- The Wimbledon Film Club Award for Best UK Film – £250 prize towards the filmmaker’s next film
- Best Environmental Film
- Best Animated Film
- Best Young Filmmaker (director aged 25 or under)
- The Marcus Beale Architects award for Best Documentary
- Best London Filmmaker (any film that is either made in Greater London or made by a filmmaker who lives or works in Greater London)
- Audience Award – decided on the night by the audience
All entries will be considered for the ‘Best UK Film’ or ‘Best International Film’ award.